Psychotherapy examples video clips
I am in the process of developing a series of psychotherapy video clips providing examples of some of the core clinical skills a therapist would provide to clients in individual sessions.
The aims of the videos are to be educational, as well as help break down stigma to accessing mental health. I have made the video clips available to the public through creating a youtube channel.
Currently I have made 12 videos demonstrating the following:
- Part 1: Agenda Setting and Explaining Confidentiality.
- Part 2: Questionnaires and Phases of Therapy.
- Part 3: Open and Closed Questions.
- Part 4: Motivational Interviewing.
- Part 5: Exposure Therapy.
- Part 6: ACT in a Nutshell.
- Part 7: Mindfulness.
- Part 8: Defusion Techniques.
- Part 9: Process Issues (Late arrivals).
- Part 10: Process Issues (Homework non-completion).
- Part 11: Process Issues (Resistance to treatment plan).
- Part 12: A Loving Kindness Meditation.